- 19 Videos
- 2 Quizzes
- 1 Text
- 1 PDF
- 3.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
Decision makers who run our world and corporations use data effectively, to give them clarity to take relevant and fast decisions.
Data is considered to be the new currency and in order to use it properly, we need to know how to visualize it effectively.Great visualization is difficult because they consist of a good mix of science and art.
- In this course, you will learn the process of data visualization in simple and effective 7-step approach.
- You will understand how to start a visualization project on a right note.
- You will be able to categorize and characterize types of visualization to simplify decision-making steps in the process.
- You will see in details, how to work with a real world visualization use-case.
- You will learn how to have an UX-centric approach in the design phase of data visualization.
- You will learn how to use wireframing tools to build your data visualization design for the use-case.
- And finally, you will come to know how to use D3 to bring design to real life.
What are the requirements?
- Basic understanding about data and analytics terminology.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the process of data visualization with real world use-case.
- Learn and get ready to work on data visualization and analytics project.
- Learn how to build UX centric design for data visualization using wireframing tools.
- Learn how to characterize data visualization according to outcome.
- Learn how bring your visualization design to real life using D3.
- Earn UI5CN verified certificate.
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course if you want to work on data visualization projects.
- You should take this course if you want to work as a project manager in data visualization project .
- You should take this course if you want to work as a business analyst or stakeholders in data visualization project .
- You should take this course if want to develop an analytics application for your business.
- You should take this course if you are an IT/Computer Science Graduate Students and University Students.
Ajay Nayak is Lead Instructor and Co-Founder of UI5CN and has more than 8 years of experience with online video-based learning. Previously he has worked with some of the reputed names like SAP®, Capgemini®, Skybuffer and Statoil® as a developer, consultant, architect and Subject matter experts respectively.
According to him, learning should be interactive and engaging. And keeping an element of fun in it, can make even difficult concept simple to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.