- 30 Videos
- 3 Quizzes
- 1 Text
- 5 Disqus
- 4.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
Learn SAP®UI5, Fiori® and new UX and Get certified from UI5CN
How the mindset would be in customer workshop when you are going for design thinking-based approach to building your UI.
We covered basics and provided exceptions which are covered with details.
✔ Section 2 :
It covers the new UI5 App UI Architecture with latest 1.52v of library build, we covered a simple application creation with Web IDE and routes for a two-page navigation Application.
What is New in 2018 Update
✔ In Section 1 we tried to give you an experience of how to go forward for Design thinking session
✔ We used the equipment the way you would in your customer workshop
✔ A simple use-case covered to provide a more realistic approach
✔ When it is ok to have an exception in the design as per Fiori® Principle is covered
✔ We covered the technical dev basics with Web IDE and 1.52v of UI5 Lib
SAP® world is moving very fast and in completely new directions and if you do not keep up with them then you will be left out. This course will give you real-life experience, knowledge and skills most interestingly and simply. This is the introductory part of a three-series course to master in SAP® UX.
What it can do for you :
- If you are an SAP® Developer or Functional Consultant then here at UI5CN, the courses will allow you to learn SAP® new user experience which includes technology like SAPUI5, Fiori and new UX and SAP® Netweaver Gateway.
- If you are a Business Analyst or Project Manager then enable you to take informed decisions in the project.
- If you are looking for a break in SAP® world then this will give you enough knowledge and skills which will enable you to enter the SAP® world as a developer on most exciting projects which are going around the world.
What I am going to learn in the First series :
You will come to know what is SAP® new UX certification program and its five key principles, how it is categorized, how it is implemented, what is the skill set of the consultant who does that and how he does that, what customer demands and how the future will be in coming months. And we have also added an exciting new lecture on how you can make money from just acquiring a new skill set and be your own boss.
What are the requirements?
- This course does not require any prerequisites.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand different aspects of SAP® UX technology.
- Take informed decisions in a UI5 project.
- Get certified in Sap® UX technology and SAP® Fiori® from UI5CN
- Know what are the opportunities that will come by learning the new user experience technology.
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for All SAP® Technical and Functional Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers who are trying to get into the SAP® world.
Ajay Nayak is Lead Instructor and Co-Founder of UI5CN and has more than 8 years of experience with online video-based learning. Previously he has worked with some of the reputed names like SAP®, Capgemini®, Skybuffer and Statoil® as a developer, consultant, architect and Subject matter experts respectively.
According to him, learning should be interactive and engaging. And keeping an element of fun in it, can make even difficult concept simple to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.