- 1 Video
- 1 Text
- 1 PDF
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
What is SAP Netweaver Gateway?
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway is a technology that provides a simple way to connect devices, environments and platforms to SAP software, based on market standards.
- Simply put, this is an ABAP add-ons to your SAP ERP system to extend your ERP system capability.
- SAP Gateway provides an API based approach to build applications and systems, which makes the building and maintaining of complex business scenarios easier.
- SAP world is moving very fast and in completely new directions and if you do not keep up with them then you will be left out.
- This book will give you real life experience, knowledge and skills in a very interesting and simple way.
- It is packed with information, knowledge, hands-on and real life project experience learning.
At the end of this book you will be able to:
- Understand what is behind the buzzword of API and how it is implemented in an Enterprise.
- After studying this book, you can work as an API developer in an SAP Netweaver Gateway project.
- Learn to implement API management in SAP Netweaver Gateway and in general.
- Run your first API end-to-end scenario using SAP Netweaver Gateway and SAPUI5.
Who should read this book?
- Experienced ABAP/SAP developers: You will understand that SAP Gateway is a prime component of the updated SAP systems and very soon most of the development will be happening here.
- SAP Functional consultants: In future SAP integration projects, your role will come into picture and if you know SAP Gateway then it will be very easy to work with the Technical consultants.
- SAP Project Managers: You have to manage SAP projects and take crucial decisions about time and cost. By understanding the basics, you will be able to take better decisions and your developers will love you for that.
- Newcomers to SAP: Learning SAP Gateway is one of the best ways to switch to SAP marketplace and get an amazing high paying job/contract.
- Technology enthusiasts/entrepreneurs: SAP Gateway is the way Enterprises are going to implement API's in ERP systems. Understanding the basics will help you to increase your awareness and give you more ideas that will help you in implementing your own product.
Ajay Nayak is Lead Instructor and Co-Founder of UI5CN and has more than 8 years of experience with online video-based learning. Previously he has worked with some of the reputed names like SAP®, Capgemini®, Skybuffer and Statoil® as a developer, consultant, architect and Subject matter experts respectively.
According to him, learning should be interactive and engaging. And keeping an element of fun in it, can make even difficult concept simple to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.