- 34 Videos
- 6 Quizzes
- 8 Disqus
- 8.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
What is D3?
- D3.js is open source and have a huge set of powerful libraries to take advantage from. The possibility with D3 are endless but the main challenge for learning D3 is it's steep learning curve. The video contents and shared repositories in the course are designed in such a way that it provides a step-by-step and hands-on methodology to get a solid grasp on the concept and get working knowledge of the technology.
- All the major elements and functionalities one might use in D3 projects are covered and explained very well, so students will have no problem in implementing the learning into practice.
- There is also a working data visualization project which is explained in this course and build from scratch so students can understand the details of implementation and problem-solving approach with D3.js.
- Basic and Advance concepts are covered in a logical sequence, so students will know why a concept is required and when to use it in visualization or analytics project.
- All the learning in this course are kept hands-on basis and the development codes and repositories are shared via the cloud, so students will have access to the code snippets anytime from anywhere for free.
- The course not only covers the libraries, elements and features but also provides knowledge and understanding of when to use them so students can make the transition from a newcomer in D3.js development to professional with ease in less time.
- This course also covers the debugging aspect of development with D3.js and explains what tools to use and how to use it to identify errors, bugs and fix them fast.
What are the requirements?
- Student must have a basic understanding of web terminologies.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get ready to work in Analytics or Visualization projects involving D3.js to create awesome visualizations.
- Know how to use D3.js libraries and work with it.
- Work with external data source and create awesome analytics out of it.
- Get certified from UI5CN
What is the target audience?
- Developers interested to work with D3.js for analytics and visualization application.
- Data Analyst and Scientists who are looking for a great technological option for web-based data visualization.
- Students who want to complete analytics and visualization project using D3.js.
You can also check out our bundle courses in Complete Data Visualization and Analytics End-to-End
Ajay Nayak is Lead Instructor and Co-Founder of UI5CN and has more than 8 years of experience with online video-based learning. Previously he has worked with some of the reputed names like SAP®, Capgemini®, Skybuffer and Statoil® as a developer, consultant, architect and Subject matter experts respectively.
According to him, learning should be interactive and engaging. And keeping an element of fun in it, can make even difficult concept simple to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.