- 33 Videos
- 2 Texts
- 7 Disqus
- 1 Download
- 10.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
- A major part of any new IoT project involves integration and interfacing now a days. In IoT world we have a lot of proprietary technologies and thus a good number of protocols and interfacing techniques like UART, SPI, I2C, PCIe, SWP, DWP, which makes the life of a new IoT Engineer really challenging. In 3 in 1 IoT Bundle, we consider all those scenario in details and step by step manner.
- 3 in 1 IoT Bundles cover integration of each popular hardware with its SDK hands-on. Most of these IoT development platform has its own pros and cons which is covered in details with use cases
- 3 in 1 IoT have covered majorly hardware side of IoT, as this is the first and major point where software developers face challenges. We have covered 4 major hardware development and integration, which is Arduino Uno, Raspberry Pi, Konnect KiT and wireless enabled ESP8266.
- Basic fundamentals of how to use computer and English language
Who is the target audience?
- Hardware Enthusiast/ Hobbyist
- Senior Developer
- Software Architect/Solution Architect
- Anyone with an interest in learning hardware aspect of IoT.
- Professionals working majorly on IoT projects.
- IoT hobbyists who want to learn more about Arduino and create their own use case.
- Anyone who want to learn more about using Arduino.
What will you learn :
- Able to connect and create IoT Use cases circuits with Micro Devices
- Able to Understand How to Work with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and ESP8266 in Details
- Create Own IoT Apps and Usecases
- Get Jobs/Projects/Consulting on IoT Field Professional
- Be More Aware on the Hardware side of IoT with in Depth Knowledge
Vipul is currently the Co-Founder and Advisor of IoTIntercon an IoT-based startup. Focusing on its first educational Kit Konnect. Vipul has worked as Automation Engineer at Broadcom® .
He specializes in automation design of modern interconnected IoT systems and expertise on building commercial electronics devices.
Vipul is passionate about what he does and the simple philosophy he follows is love what you do and do what you love.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.