- 24 Videos
- 5 Quizzes
- 7 Disqus
- 10.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
Do you know why all of a sudden all big names in IT like SAP, IBM, Apple, Google and Amazon are talking about Internet of Things so seriously ?
Have you ever read an article or attended a talk or watched a video or even spoke to your colleagues about Internet of Things (IoT) and if so it might have filled you with more questions than answers ?
To put in a very simple way, IoT will be bigger than anything that's ever been done in high tech and IoT projects are not simple to do, therefore consultants and teams who are working in IoT are paid top rates and salaries.
After a long and extensive work of more than 5 SAP consultants and hardware experts for more than 1 month, we at UI5CN are able to finally compile a course which can cover entire end-to-end Internet of Things, in a simple and easy to understand way with the certification by UI5CN .
This course is packed with information, knowledge, hands-on and real life project experience learning.
After taking this course :
- You will be able to create your own cutting edge IoT use cases with SAP HANA and extend it with PubNub Cloud, an IoT platform already serving big names in the market.
- You will be ready to work and manage an IoT project.
- If you have never worked with SAP HANA XSJS or SAPUI5, after taking this course, you will be ready to make your first application.
- You will be able to understand how PubNub IoT Cloud works and how it is being used by big names like SAP Finance, Coca-Cola, CBS, Yahoo and many more.
- And you will be ready for a pay/rate raise.
We have covered SAP HANA Native development, SAPUI5, Raspberry Pi, Arduino Uno and sensor interfacing to solve a personal life problem that will keep the course interesting and fun. Once we achieved that, we will extend the same project by using PubNub Cloud platform and replacing SAP HANA backend.
All the steps are easy to follow and understand.
You will be learning some of the most difficult technologies with ease because this course was compiled based upon DEEP principle.
Even if you are a beginner in IT or an expert or a manager you will never regret after taking this course.
The Future is Now!
What are the requirements?
- We have tried to make the course flow very simple and step by step, so even if you have no or very little experience of SAP HANA or hardware's configuration, you will be able to follow through.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Work with Raspberry Pi and configure it for IoT usecases.
- Identify all the components and flow in an Internet of Things application.
- Create your own cutting edge Internet of Things use cases using SAP HANA XS, SAPUI5, Raspberry Pi and Arduino Uno.
- Create your first SAP HANA XSJS and SAPUI5 APP.
- Use the very popular PubNub Cloud, an IoT management platform build for commercial use. PubNub is already used by some of the big names like SAP, Yahoo, CBS, Coca-Cola and many more.
- Get long-term exciting projects in Internet of Things with top-market rates and salaries.
- Will be awarded Certification from UI5CN
What is the target audience?
- For anyone who want to build IoT use case for customers.
- For anyone who want to learn Raspberry Pie and learn how to work with it.
- For Technical SAP Consultants who want to stay hot in the marketplace and get ready to work in exciting future IoT projects.
- For Functional Consultants who want to understand how their role will be in IoT projects.
- For Project Managers and Business Analysts who want to understand and get a holistic picture of an IoT project.
Ajay Nayak is Lead Instructor and Co-Founder of UI5CN and has more than 8 years of experience with online video-based learning. Previously he has worked with some of the reputed names like SAP®, Capgemini®, Skybuffer and Statoil® as a developer, consultant, architect and Subject matter experts respectively.
According to him, learning should be interactive and engaging. And keeping an element of fun in it, can make even difficult concept simple to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.