- 19 Videos
- 2 Texts
- 7 Disqus
- 1 Download
- 10.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
With the advancement of technology, Internet of Things(IoT) is gaining a lot of popularity. Soon working on both hardware and software would be a major requirement. The complexity involved in working with hardwares is a lot as there is very little to no scope of making errors here. In addition to that concepts like Analog and Digital Signal Processing plays a very important role here. While building this IoT course, we have kept all these factors in mind and are ready to take you from a basic programmer to professional designer, who will be able to work on industry standards and build POC's for them too.
This course is designed to take you through this learning experience one step at a time and every part of the step is hands-on, from blinking of an LED to rotating stepper motor, from designing your own Arduino on breadboard to designing an autonomous line follower bot. All the lessons are simple to follow and engaging at the same time.
This course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in learning hardware aspect of IoT.
- Professionals working majorly on IoT projects.
- Engineering students.
- IoT hobbyists who want to learn more about Arduino and create their own use case.
- Anyone who want to learn more about using Arduino.
What will you learn:
- How does Arduino Uno work.
- Basic LED Blinking.
- How does a H-Bridge work.
- How does a DC Motor work.
- How does a Stepper Motor work.
- Methods to find the type of stepper Motors.
- How does an LDR work.
- How does an IR Transmitter and IR Receiver work.
- How to connect a Motor to a Driver.
- How to Assemble and Program the Sensors.
- How to Code the Line Follower Robot.
- You will first understand how to work with Arduino.
- Then we will move on to understand blinking LED's.
- Which takes us to the next step which is learning how Arduino works with Analog Sensors and we'll have practicals with stepper motors.
- And then learn how to create your own Arduino.
- Finally, you will understand how to make Line Follower autonomous bot using customized Arduino in breadboard.
Vipul is currently the Co-Founder and Advisor of IoTIntercon an IoT-based startup. Focusing on its first educational Kit Konnect. Vipul has worked as Automation Engineer at Broadcom® .
He specializes in automation design of modern interconnected IoT systems and expertise on building commercial electronics devices.
Vipul is passionate about what he does and the simple philosophy he follows is love what you do and do what you love.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.