- 14 Videos
- 4 Texts
- 5 Disqus
- 2 Downloads
- 3.0 hrs
- 30 Days Money Back
- Lifetime Access
- Earn Completion Certificate
What is ESP8266 and why you should learn it
ESP8266 is among the most integrated Wi-Fi chips in the industry. Measuring just 5mm x 5mm, ESP8266 requires minimal external circuitry and integrates a 32-bit Tensilica microcontroller, standard digital peripheral interfaces, antenna switches, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters and power management modules - all in one small package. Which makes it perfect for IoT use-case design and development. In many cases, even the production IoT landscape is using ESP8266 due to its capabilities and powerful features. On top of that, it is low cost and available readily.
Why you should consider taking this course?
One of the challenges while working with ESP8266 is its learning curve. Tools and techniques which one needs to master to get comfortable while using it in projects need to be understood well with a clear understanding of basics. Keeping that in mind we have designed the Professional ESP8266 development course. This course will cover all the concepts one needs to master starting from basics, you will learn how the Architecture of ESP8266 is designed, then you will understand how the flashing is done in ESP8266 where you load your OS, connecting ESP8266 to the internet is then the major step where you will understand the capability of a hardware to communicate with the internet which will enable the IoT . Most of the time hardware endpoints will be connected to data stream network cloud which can manage scale, security and stream of communication. We are using a widely used platform which is PubNub with ESP8266 to demonstrate this.
At the end, we will put everything together and also have a small end to end project of a smart home where we will cover from circuit design, development, and implementation with Go-Live.
What are prerequisite
- A basic idea of computers and software parts are required
- Basic programming skills are required to understand programming syntaxes while coding with ESP8266 and flashing bin files.
Vipul is currently the Co-Founder and Advisor of IoTIntercon an IoT-based startup. Focusing on its first educational Kit Konnect. Vipul has worked as Automation Engineer at Broadcom® .
He specializes in automation design of modern interconnected IoT systems and expertise on building commercial electronics devices.
Vipul is passionate about what he does and the simple philosophy he follows is love what you do and do what you love.
Frequently Asked Questions
UI5CN content design and user experience team keeps a check thus ensuring world class contents. The content is designed such that students are able to work on technologies after having a hands-on exposure to them and aquire professional techniques after completing the courses. Respective UI5CN instructors also help users with any question or doubt regarding the course or coding exercise.
In-case user still feels that UI5CN team could have done a better job, there is a policy of refund within 30 days of purchase.
- UI5CN focuses on packaging the bundles and courses with current and future market needs. Specific bundles and courses are well planned and topicwise content are covered keeping in mind students' job needs thus making them capable of taking on any challenge that they encounter in any project while working with respective technologies.
- Instructors of UI5CN course are Subject Matter Experts(SME’s) and they cover each topic in details, not just skimming the surface.
- UI5CN has courses on bleeding edge technology and UI5CN is not a course creating company but a R&D facility, which makes the courses much more detailed giving an edge to students' over other courses.